I have a great little girl. She’s funny, smart and I have no doubt she’ll be a boy-magnet when she’s in her teens (because she’s pretty like her mom… also, that’s not to say she’s going to be boy-crazy, because I don’t think she will be).
We have had a lot of fun moments this week, so I thought I’d share a few:
- Listening to her shout “Jesus!” when I signed his name (one of the only things I know in sign-language).
- When I asked her if it was time to come out of the bathtub, she responded, “No, I’ll stay in bathtub.”
- Singing songs as a family and listening to her sing back to us parts of Amazing Grace and Jesus Loves Me.
- Watching as Abigail announced she was making “Monster faces.”
- Getting a running hug when I got up at nine on Saturday morning.
It’s things like that that make me glad to be a dad.