Let’s take a look back in time and see the most-read posts from February. Go check them out:
- Everyday Theology: God Won’t Give You More Than You Can Handle
- Rob Bell + Universalism = Fireworks
- Everyday Theology: God helps those who help themselves
- John Piper on Mark Driscoll & John MacArthur
- 20 Things God Does When He Saves You
- It Costs Something To Be A Christian
- Book Reviews
- Who Writes This?
- Twisted: Reviewing Andy Stanley’s Twisting the Truth
- Think Hard, Stay Humble: Francis Chan on the Life of the Mind and the Peril of Pride
And just for fun, here’s the next ten:
- Everyday Theology: Preach the Gospel always, if necessary use words
- Book Review: Slave by John MacArthur
- Zac Smith: “If God Chooses Not to Heal Me, God is still God and God is Still Good”
- Book Review: Washed and Waiting by Wesley Hill
- Everyday Theology (series page)
- 5 Questions (Plus One) with Dan Darling
- Assurance Ministers Mightily to His Comfort
- Help Me Reorganize!
- (Audio)Book Review: Found: God’s Will by John MacArthur
- D.A. Carson: The Intolerance of Tolerance
Kind of cool to see some fairly major changes in the top ten. I was kind of surprised to see the Rob Bell post garner such a huge amount of attention, but such is the way of things, sometimes. I was also incredibly grateful that 20 Things God Does When He Saves You made the top ten (thanks in part to a number of bloggers linking to it); those points are ones I come back to fairly frequently in my notes. Also interesting to see what’s still getting attention from months (and in some cases years) prior, like the review of Slave and Andy Stanley’s Twisting the Truth.
If you have a blog, what were a couple of the highlights for you in the past month?