Let’s take a look back in time and see the most-read posts from March. Go check them out:
- Book Review: Love Wins by Rob Bell
- Everyday Theology: God Won’t Give You More Than You Can Handle
- John Piper on Mark Driscoll & John MacArthur
- Book Reviews
- Who Writes This?
- Everyday Theology: God helps those who help themselves
- Book Review: Rid of My Disgrace by Justin and Lindsey Holcomb
- Rob Bell + Universalism = Fireworks
- Book Review: Unplanned by Abby Johnson
- What Good Will Come From the Bell Brouhaha?
And just for fun, here’s the next ten:
- So, What is Universalism, Anyway?
- My Memory Moleskine: Do Not Be Anxious
- Countering the Counterfeits: Trevin Wax on Counterfeit Gospels
- Think Hard, Stay Humble: Francis Chan on the Life of the Mind and the Peril of Pride
- Reading A Book
- Everyday Theology (series page)
- Book Review: Counterfeit Gospels by Trevin Wax
- Twisted: Reviewing Andy Stanley’s Twisting the Truth
- Everyday Theology: Preach the Gospel always, if necessary use words
- Studies & Series
March was a huge month for a variety of reasons. One of the best books I’ve read in 2011 (Rid of My Disgrace) made it into the top ten and received very favorable feedback from its author. The Rob Bell hoo-ha and the reviews of Unplanned and Counterfeit Gospels were hot topic among readers. I was also happy that this month I finally was able to unveil the new Book Reviews page after several delays.
If you have a blog, what were a couple of the highlights for you in the past month?