Let’s take a look back in time and see the most-read posts from May. Go check them out:
- Everyday Theology: God Won’t Give You More Than You Can Handle
- Everyday Theology: You Need To Feed Yourself
- Book Review: Love Wins by Rob Bell
- Everyday Theology: God helps those who help themselves
- John Piper on Mark Driscoll & John MacArthur
- Book Review: The Next Story by Tim Challies
- Book Review: But God by Casey Lute
- What Will It Take?
- Book Reviews
- Book Review: Note to Self by Joe Thorn
And just for fun, here’s the next ten:
- Did Jesus and Paul Preach the Same Gospel?
- Evangelism and the Elect
- Following God May End Badly
- Everyday Theology: Preach the Gospel always, if necessary use words
- Who Writes This?
- Self is the Poise of the Unrenewed Heart
- His Name was Smeagol
- The Death of the Mushy Middle
- Are You Studying or Skimming?
- Are Multisite Preachers Losing the Value of Being a Shepherd?
May was a good month in terms of content. “You Need To Feed Yourself” has been sitting in my drafts for over a year and it finally seemed like the time was right to bring it out. Aside from this one, What Will It Take? is probably my favorite piece of original content from this month. Lots of good books to review and giveaway this month as well, and it’s reasonably safe to say that Note to Self will end up in my top picks for 2011.
That’s enough from me—now it’s your turn: If you have a blog, what were a couple of the highlights for you in the past month?