Let’s take a look back in time and see the most-read posts from June. Go check them out:
- Everyday Theology: God Won’t Give You More Than You Can Handle
- His Name was Smeagol
- Everyday Theology: God helps those who help themselves
- Book Review: Love Wins by Rob Bell
- John Piper on Mark Driscoll & John MacArthur
- State of the Blog
- The Great Book Giveaway!
- Book Reviews
- Book Review: Radical Together by David Platt
- I’m Giving Away A Reformation Study Bible!
And just for fun, here’s the next ten:
- Who Writes This?
- What Are You Living For?
- Spiritual Dangers and Opportunities of the iPhone
- Everyday Theology: Preach the Gospel always, if necessary use words
- Evangelistic vs. Doctrinal Preaching: Is That The Right Question?
- Where Is Jesus In The Old Testament?
- Paper vs Pixels
- The Presence of Christ in Suffering
- “Why Should I Let You Into Heaven?” “Because I’m Dead!”
- Everyday Theology: You Need To Feed Yourself
June’s line up is a nice mix of old and new content. God Won’t Give You More Than You Can Handle continues to grow in popularity, while Love Wins is beginning to trend down (though a fair number of people are continuing to read the post daily). I was really encouraged by all the feedback on this year’s State of the Blog piece and the discussion on Paper vs Pixels. All-in-all, this continued to be a really fun month to be writing the blog. Looking forward to July!
That’s enough from me—now it’s your turn: If you have a blog, what were a couple of the highlights for you in the past month?