A few days ago, I asked you all what you want me to write about. And man, did I ever get some great suggestions! Here are a few of the topics, with a bit of commentary thrown in for good measure:
- Egalitarianism in church ministry (aka “Are female pastors biblical?”). This might be better known as the “post where Aaron turns off comments”. 😉
- What does the Bible say about worship? This one could be fun, particularly dealing with “worship being more than singing.”
- Is evolution compatible with Christianity? See comment on topic one.
- Should we always expect God to heal? I had a really interesting debate with a guy at our old church on this one…
- How should a theologically Reformed church express the supernatural gifts of the Spirit? This is a fun one for sure—particularly since I have really struggled with this.
- Can a local church be successful solely focusing on preaching the gospel? This one brings me great joy 🙂
- What role does good leadership play in the overall success of a local church? Another great one!
- Predestination: Does God harden/steer our hearts; how do we reconcile free will and God’s sovereignty? I have been predestined to write about topics that set the interweb aflame.
- Being in the will of God—how much “doing” is required? Really good question.
- Does God always answer all the prayers of the redeemed? This one would be a real challenge (in a good way).
- Does God treat intentional sin and unintentional sin differently? Fantastic question!
- What does it mean for us to be made in the image and likeness of God? I wrote about this a couple years back and have been updating that content over the last few months. Keep your eyes peeled!
You folks definitely don’t like easy topics! So now here’s the big question:
Which one do you want to see first?