When I initially put out the call for guest bloggers, I was blown away by the response—and even more thankful for the content that has been delivered. Next week I’m starting my blog-sabbatical and there are some amazing people coming in to help me out, including:
- Matt Ford, Pastor of Fountain of Life Fellowship Church
- Chris Poblete, Executive Director of The Gospel for OC
- Dr. Brian Mattson, Senior Scholar of Public Theology, Center for Cultural Leadership
- Amber Van Schooneveld, author and blogger
- Aron Utecht, Pastor of Immanuel Baptist Church
- Daniel Darling, pastor and author
All in all, about a dozen people have kindly agreed to help out while I’m away. With their excellent material, as well as a few repackaged posts from days of yore, this is going to be a good month for content. Here’s a preview of what’s coming up in the next few weeks:
- Tipping Sacred Cows
- A 3-step Approach to Sin
- Meditations on the Apostles’ Creed
- Displacing the Deep Idols
And that’s just a taste. There’s a lot of great material coming your way and I’m incredibly thankful for all the fine folks God has provided to fill in for me.
What will I be doing while I’m away? Aside from enjoying a week in Northern Ontario, the land of spotty wi-fi connections, my family will be wrapping up all our packing for the big move, which happens on August 26-27. Prayers would be appreciated for that. Looking forward to coming back in September!