Updated with new titles from Cruciform Press and Crossway Books!
One of the things I’m most grateful for about this blog is the opportunity to share great books with you—and this Christmas, I have the privilege of giving some of you a ridiculous pile of great books! In partnership with the fine folks at David C. Cook, Baker Books, Thomas Nelson, New Growth Press, Cruciform Press and more, I’m giving away the following:
- Awaiting a Savior: The Gospel, the New Creation and the End of Poverty by me
- Contend: Defending the Faith in a Fallen World by me
- Creature of the Word: The Jesus-Centered Church by Chandler, Patterson and Geiger
- For the City: Proclaiming and Living Out the Gospel by Darrin Patrick and Matt Carter
- Twelve Unlikely Heroes: How God Commissioned Unexpected People in the Bible and What He Wants to Do with You by John MacArthur
- Who Do You Think You Are?: Finding Your True Identity in Christ by Mark Driscoll
- God’s Love: How the Infinite God Cares for His Children by R.C. Sproul
- Pleasing God: Discovering the Meaning and Importance of Sanctification by R.C. Sproul
- Glorious Ruin: How Suffering Sets You Free by Tullian Tchividjian
- Multiply: Disciples Making Disciples by Francis Chan
- Through the Eyes of C.H. Spurgeon edited by Stephen McCaskell
- The Conviction to Lead: 25 Principles for Leadership that Matters by Albert Mohler
- The Art of Neighboring: Building Genuine Relationships Right Outside Your Door by Jay Pathak and Dave Runyon
- The Gospel Story Bible: Discovering Jesus in the Old and New Testaments by Marty Machowski
- Gospel Deeps by Jared C. Wilson – new addition!
- Dangerous Calling by Paul David Tripp – new addition!
- The Shepherd Leader at Home by Timothy Z. Witmer – new addition!
- Loving the Way Jesus Loves by Philip G. Ryken – new addition!
- “But God…”: The Two Words at the Heart of the Gospel by Casey Lute – new addition!
- Friends and Lovers: Cultivating Companionship and Intimacy in Marriage by Joel Beeke – new addition!
- Innocent Blood: Challenging the Powers of Death with the Gospel of Life by John Ensor – new addition!
… and don’t be surprised if you see some more books added to the list before the giveaway is through!
Best of all, three of you will be receiving this fantastic collection of books! You read that right—there are three sets to win. To enter, all you need to do is use the PunchTab widget below and answer the following question in the comments:
What’s God been teaching you in 2012?
This contest ends on Friday, December 21st at midnight. Thanks to all who enter!