I just got back from a trip to Colorado Springs (day job related). After a fantastic welcome by my kids that included Hudson nearly walking outside barefoot shouting “Car-car!” and Abigail attaching herself to me like a spider monkey, I found a wonderful present waiting for me from my friends at Crossway:
If you’re struggling to see all the titles, here’s the complete list:
- Joseph and the Gospel of Many Colors by Voddie Baucham Jr.
- The Gospel Transformation Bible
- Against the Gods: The Polemical Theology of the Old Testament by John D. Currid
- The Poverty of Nations by Grudem and Asmus
- Covenental Apologetics by K. Scott Oliphant
- Delighting in the Law of the Lord by Jerram Barrs
I’m very excited to dig into these over the next few weeks, and perhaps even sharing a few thoughts.
Now, here’s where I need your help: If were going to review one, which should it be?