The biggest shopping day of the year is here—and there are tons of deal for the Christian guy or gal in your life. Here are a few worth looking at:
Missional Wear is offering a number of excellent shirts and prints for $10; they’ve also got 38 new sticker designs available for you to check out.
Ligonier Ministries is hosting a Cyber Monday sale offering 50 percent off the following children’s titles:
- The Donkey Who Carried a King ($8)
- The Lightlings ($9)
- The Prince’s Poison Cup ($9)
- The Priest with Dirty Clothes ($9)
- Sammy and His Shepherd ($8.50)
Westminster Bookstore is offering the first ten copies sold of the leather bound edition of The Valley of Vision for $10 (next 1250 for $15). They also have six Banner of a Truth titles on sale for $12 each.
Banner of Truth is offering a number of titles for $11, as well as the first 100 copies of the leather bound edition of The Valley of Vision for $10. Use coupon code VOV100.
Christian Audio is doing a gift one! get one sale. Buy any title over $4.98 and get a free download.
Rare Document Traders’ Cyber Monday features 20 percent off single manuscript pages.
Feedly is offering their upgrade to FeedlyPro for 20 percent off—$35 instead of the regular $45.
Christianity Today is offering magazine subscriptions for $10. This finally gave me the excuse I needed to actually subscribe!
Tyndale Direct is offering up to 50 percent off several titles. Starting December 2, they’re 12 days of Christmas special begins with a different deal each day.
Logos Bible Software has some great discounts on a number of different items, including among others:
- The Tyndale Commentary series (49 vols.)
- Early Church Fathers Protestant edition (37 vols.)
- Biblical Counselling Collection (30 vols.)
Use coupon code BlackFriday2013 on checkout.
P&R Publishing is offering 40% off your entire order plus free shipping (on domestic orders of $25 or more). Use coupon code NOV13.
Ligonier’s $5 Friday sale is pretty amped up for today with about double the normal amount of items on sale for $5. Here are few worth considering: The Truth of the Cross (audio CD) Parenting by God’s Promises (hardcover) Let the Nations be Glad (paperback) The Masculine Mandate (hardcover) Are We Together? (MOBI and ePub) The Heroic Boldness of Martin Luther (MOBI and ePub)
The Good Book Company has a great Cyber Monday sale (running from midnight tonight until midnight December 2). 50 percent off Tim Keller’s Galatians for You and Judges for You, 50 percent off Christianity Explored DVDs, and a whole bunch more.
Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals are up and running. Like the Black Friday deals, you’ll find a good mix of “oh my goodness, I could actually use that!” and “seriously, who would actually use that?!?” items. The standout items are the Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire HDX tablets, which are $50 off through today.
Also, they’ve got a number of Kindle deals you can take advantage of:
- Culture Making by Andy Crouch—$2.99
- Crazy Busy by Kevin DeYoung—$1.99
- Joseph and the Gospel of Many Colors by Voddie Baucham—$1.99
- Preaching: A Biblical Theology by Jason C. Meyer—$4.99
- Not a Chance by R.C. Sproul—$3.99
- Embracing Obscurity by Anonymous—99¢
- The Insanity of God by Nik Ripken—99¢
- Stop Asking Jesus Into Your Heart by J.D. Greear—99¢
- Creature of the Word by Matt Chandler—$2.99
- Gospel by J.D. Greear—$3.99
- Simple Church by Thom Rainer and Eric Geiger—$2.99
- Sex and Money by Paul Tripp—$6.99
- Name Above All Names by Alistair Begg and Sinclair Ferguson—$3.99
- Everyday Church by Steve Timmis and Tim Chester—$2.99
- Glimpses of Grace by Gloria Furman—$3.99
- Worship by the Book by D.A.Carson—$2.99
- The Gospel Commission: Recovering God’s Strategy for Making Disciples by Michael Horton—$2.99
- Creature of the Word: The Jesus-Centered Church by Chandler, Patterson and Geiger—$3.71
- The End of Secularism by Hunter Baker—$5.70
- Praying Backwards by Bryan Chapell—$1.99
- A Little Book for New Theologians: Why and How to Study Theology by Kelly M. Kapic—$4.42
- A Place for Weakness: Preparing Yourself for Suffering by Michael Horton—$2.99
- For Calvinism by Michael Horton—$2.99
- Saved from What? by R.C. Sproul—$4.67
- Boring: Finding an Extraordinary God in an Ordinary Life by Michael Kelley—$4.99
- Everyday Prayers: 365 Days to a Gospel-Centered Faith by Scotty Smith—$3.79
- Saving Leonardo by Nancy Pearcey—$3.53
- The Gospel at Work by Greg Gilbert and Sebastian Traeger—$4.99 (pre-order)
- Let Hope In by Pete Wilson—$1.99
From Zondervan’s Counterpoints series ($2.99, unless otherwise indicated):
- Four Views on the Apostle Paul; Four Views on the Spectrum of Evangelicalism
- Three Views on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament
- Five Views on Apologetics
- Four Views on Moving Beyond the Bible to Theology
- Two Views on Women in Ministry
- Three Views on Creation and Evolution
- Five Views on Law and Gospel
- Four Views on the Historical Adam—$4.99 (pre-order)
- Five Views on Biblical Inerrancy—$3.99 (pre-order)
Christianbook.com also have a pretty big selection of items on sale this weekend. It’s mix is much like that of Amazon’s.
Crossway will be running a Cyber Monday sale from December 2-5 for Impact Members. If you’re not an American, though, you’ll have to sit this one out.
Shepherd Press has all their eBooks on sale for $1.99 (although that’s more or less their standard practice); they’re also offering four audiobooks for $4.99 instead of $14.99 (Shepherding a Child’s Heart, Instructing a Child’s Heart, Red Like Blood, and Everyday Talk).