I’m in the very fortunate position to receive many great books (and a few not-so-great ones, too) from evangelical publishers—so much so I can’t possibly read them all in a given year. But I can read some of them. That’s where I need your help:
I want to know what book you want me to read and review.
The last time I tried this, you all were a huge help, so much so, I wound up reviewing two of the books you all were requesting (The Gospel Transformation Bible and Delighting in the Law of the Lord), so I’m really interested to see which book you want me to review. Here’s a list of five options I’m considering:
- Everyone’s a Theologian by R.C. Sproul
- Facing Leviathan: Leadership, Influence, and Creating in a Cultural Storm by Mark Sayers (which is on my summer reading list)
- Yawning at Tigers: You Can’t Tame God, So Stop Trying by Drew Dick
- PROOF: Finding Freedom through the Intoxicating Joy of Irresistible Grace by Daniel Montgomery and Timothy Paul Jones
- Fight: A Christian Case for Non-Violence by Preston Sprinkle (came out about a year back, but I haven’t had a chance to read it yet)
…or something else! If these choices look a bit too “safe,” recommend something else!
So how about it—if I were going to review one of these books, which should it be?
Let me know in the comments over the next couple days, and I’ll name the winner early next week.