“I knew him before he was a glasses wearing, book reading, Calvinist, blogger-guy… I am the coolest girl in the world.” That’s what my wife says about me and our relationship.
Before I blogged, I wore glasses, read books and was a Calvinist. And before that I wore glasses, read books, but wasn’t a Christian. So, obviously, glasses and books are two of the only constants in my life.
Here’s what you need to know:
- I talk about Jesus a lot
- I’m married to the coolest girl in the word (she even has artwork available for download at iStock)
- I love being a daddy to my children, Abigail, Hannah, and Hudson
- I am not nearly as wise as I am smart and I would like that to change
- I am an extreme introvert who functions as an adequate extrovert—but it’s extremely draining, both mentally and physically
- In case you’re wondering, I’ve never been to seminary (I’m not against it, but I’ve not had the opportunity)
My new book, Awaiting a Savior: The Gospel, the New Creation and the End of Poverty is now available at Cruciform Press and Amazon.com. In addition to blogging daily here, I also contribute to the Gospel Coalition’s blogs. When I’m not preaching elsewhere, our family worships & serves at Harvest Bible Chapel in London, Ontario.