Every so often, it’s fun for me to ask your advice on what to review. The very first time I asked was back in 2010, and wound up reviewing Sun Stand Still as a result. The next time, I reviewed The Gospel Transformation Bible and Delighting in the Law of the Lord. And most recently, with your encouragement, PROOF and Facing Leviathan.
And now, I’d love your help once again! Here are five options I’m considering:
- Distortion: How the New Christian Left is Twisting the Gospel and Damaging the Faith by Chelsen Vicari
- Hope Reborn: How to Become a Christian and Live for Jesus by Tope Koleoso and Adrian Warnock
- The Stories We Tell: How TV and Movies Long for and Echo the Truth by Mike Cosper
- Autopsy of a Deceased Church: 12 Ways to Keep Yours Alive by Thom Rainer
- Edwards on the Christian Life: Alive to the Beauty of God by Dane Ortlund
…or something else! If these choices look a bit too “safe,” recommend something else!
So how about it—if I were going to review one of these books, which should it be?
Let me know in the comments over the next couple days, and I’ll let you know which to expect a review of in a few days.