And so it begins.
For the last few years, I’ve been keeping track of Black Friday and Cyber Monday specials that might benefit the Christian guy or gal in your life (including yourself). I’ll be updating this list throughout the day as more sales turn up, so check back before too long.
Cyber Monday at Amazon
There’s tons of stuff available in Amazon’s Cyber Monday sale.
A couple of items to consider are the Kindle Fire tablet for $49.99 and the Kindle Fire HD tablet for $69.99. You’ll also find some interesting books in the Kindle books section, including this list of Christian (or at least Christian-ish) titles which include An Infinite Journey by Andrew Davis and Love Into Light by Peter Hubbard for 99¢. History buffs have some great options (seriously).
Also, if you use this code HOLIDAY30 when you check out, you’ll get an extra 30 percent off of any book. Go here for all the details.
Banner of Truth as a great deal for Cyber Monday: you can get The Christian in Complete Armour by William Gurnall for $15, or any three Puritan Paperbacks for $9. These deals are only valid while supplies last, so act quickly.
The eBook editions of the following titles have been discounted by Christian Focus:
- Tough Topics 2 by Sam Storms—$3.99
- Heaven, How I Got Here by Colin Smith—$2.99
- Spurgeon’s Sorrows by Zack Eswine—$2.99
- The Cambridge Seven by John Pollock—$2.99
- Hudson Taylor: An Adventure Begins by Catherine MacKenzie—$2.99
Today only, Christian audio is offering a number of bundles for $9.98 each.
ChristianBook.com has crazy good deals on a number of titles; the selection is a bit spotty (some good, some pretty not good), so be aware.
The Good Book Company’s Cyber Monday is on now. They’re offering select small group resources for 50% off, including Gospel-Centered Worship by Jared Wilson for $40.
Ligonier is offering a number of resources for 40-60% off.
Faithlife (Logos Bible Software and friends)
Logos’ Black Friday sale features a number of resources for up to 75% off, including the Pillar commentary on Hebrews, the Crossway Apologetics Collection and more. Their regular monthly sale also runs through the end of the day Monday.
Faithlife (Logos’ parent company) has just launched Verse Art, Scripture themed art to hang on your walls. Prints are available now for 30% off using code BLACKFRIDAY2015.
Finally, the following titles from their Lexham Press imprint are on sale for 99¢:
- I Dare You Not to Bore Me with the Bible by Michael Heiser
- Bible Word Studies: A How To Guide edited by John D. Barry and Rebecca Van Noord
- The Bible in Its Ancient Context edited by John D. Barry and Rebecca Van Noord
- The Bible in the Real World edited by Rebecca Van Noord, Jessi Strong and John D. Barry
- The Gospel Works Everywhere edited by Rebecca Van Noord, Jessi Strong and John D. Barry
- When the Bible is Complicated edited by John D. Barry and Rebecca Van Noord
Cyber Monday deals are on now at Missional Wear. In addition, use coupon code FALLSALE with your purchase to save $3 on t-shirts, $4 on long-sleeves, and $5 on hoodies.
Moody’s offering 50% off (and free shipping on orders over $25) on any titles purchased through their site today.
Westminster Books has a number of Bibles on sale for up to 50 percent off, including the Gospel Transformation Bible for $20, the new ESV Men’s Devotional Bible for $17.50 and the ESV Reader’s Bible for $10. They’ve also put a number of books on sale for Christmas.