Let’s take a trip back in time and check out the top ten posts in January:
- 3 reasons why reading the Bible feels like a chore (February 2015)
- God Won’t Give You More Than You Can Handle (July 2009)
- (February 2015)
- God helps those who help themselves (July 2009)
- When a group member may not actually be a Christian… (February 2015)
- Ministry Idolatry (January 2011/rewritten in September 2014)
- Church Buildings: They’re actually useful! (December 2009)
- Preaching and Pragmatism (July 2011)
- (August 2014)
And just for fun, here are five favorites written over the month:
- Who will remove the stain of cognitive sexual self-abuse?
- Brief thoughts on Bavinck’s Reformed Dogmatics (vol 1)
- The incomprehensible evangelist
- Sometimes it’s enough to stick a rock in someone’s shoe
If you haven’t had a chance to already, I hope you’ll take a few minutes today to check out a few of these articles.