Kindle deals for Christian readers
Today’s the last day to take advantage of these deals from Crossway:
- When the Darkness Will Not Lift by John Piper—$1.99
- Caring for a Loved One with Cancer by June Hunt—$1.99
- What Happens After I Die? by Michael Allen Rogers—$2.99
- Disability and the Gospel by Michael S. Beates—$2.99
- A Shelter in the Storm by Paul Tripp—$2.99
- Why, O God? by Larry Waters and Roy Zuck—$3.99
- Suffering and the Goodness of God by Robert Peterson and Christopher Morgan—$4.99
- Suffering and the Sovereignty of God by John Piper and Justin Taylor—$4.99
In my role, I interact daily with leaders and managers who hire people, who invite others to join the teams they lead. I have observed these seven common traits in leaders who hire well, leaders who seem to excel at attracting the right players to their teams.
Batman v Superman: the first teaser trailer
Well, this is pretty impressive:
This is a great from Spurgeon, courtesy of Justin Taylor.
I think if we are being honest we can all identify with Clapton. None of us likes to be disrespected. We especially don’t like being forgotten. Who of us hasn’t been a bit insulted because someone has forgotten our name? We have a certain idea of our standing in society and our dignity before our fellow man. If someone treats us in a way that does not match up to our perceived worth and dignity we respond with anger.
Teens react to the 90s Internet
A mild language warning for those who might appreciate it aside, this is a lot of fun: