Kindle deals for Christian readers
- To Live is Christ, To Die is Gain by Matt Chandler—$2.22 (for Canadians it seems, anyway)
- The Lord’s Prayer by R.T. Kendall—99¢
- God on Sex by Daniel Akin—$2.99
Today is also $5 Friday at Ligonier, where you’ll find a number of great resources for sale, including:
- Discovering God’s Will by Sinclair Ferguson (Paperback)
- In Christ Alone by Sinclair Ferguson (Hardcover)
- Believing God by R.C. Sproul Jr. (ePub)
- Truth Teaching Series by R.C. Sproul (audio download)
This is worth watching:
This is so good.
My children are adults now and several have children of their own. We had lots of fun as a family, and I have lots of great memories of raising our kids. But in retrospect, I think I would have done a number of things differently. So I share them in hopes that younger parents might benefit and not make some of the mistakes I did. Some things I would do differently.
Brandon Smith takes on the articles we’re sure to start seeing come at us again over the next week or two (because, y’know, Easter).
Get ready, because tax day is coming in four weeks. We also need to get ready for Passover and Easter, which start on the same weekend in two weeks. What do these three events have in common? Our debts. I will begrudgingly and eventually pay my debt to the government, but quite frankly, I cannot afford to pay my sin debt.