Reading Writers is back in the studio this week with a new episode—and a special guest! On this episode, Dave and I are joined by our pal Chris Martin, content strategist and co-creator of LifeWay Social, and author of the upcoming book, Ministering to Millennials from Rainer Publishing. In this episode, we spend a LOT of time talking about Millennials, aging, and, of course, reading.
Among the many books we discuss:
- Washington: A Life by Ron Chernow
- What the F: What Swearing Reveals About Our Language, Our Brains, and Ourselves by Benjamin Bergen (comes with a necessary language warning)
- Leonardo da Vinci by Walter Isaacson
- The President’s Shadow by Brad Meltzer
- Super Sons Vol. 2: Planet of the Capes by Peter Tomasi and Jorge Jimenez
- The Magic Misfits by Neil Patrick Harris
- Radical Candor by Kim Brown (also comes with a necessary language warning)
Subscribe using the following options:
Sharing is caring!
Please consider leaving a rating and review on iTunes. This only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show. Finally, if you know someone who would benefit from listening, share it on your favorite social media network.