Let’s take a trip back in time and check out the top ten posts in November:
- God Won’t Give You More Than You Can Handle (July 2009)
- Does debt have to be part of the college experience? (November 2015)
- What to do when your friend is reading a crazy bad book (November 2015)
- God helps those who help themselves (July 2009)
- Ministry Idolatry (January 2011/rewritten in September 2014)
- 5 books every new Christian should read (May 2014)
- The person waging a war on Christmas might be you (November 2015)
- Preaching and Pragmatism (July 2011)
- Dear Prime Minister Trudeau (October 2015)
- Six books every Christian should read on prayer (August 2014)
And just for fun, here are five I really enjoyed writing this month:
- God does not hide himself in times of trouble
- 3801 Lancaster: What will wake us up to the truth?
- Will Christ be enough if your dreams don’t come true?
- Five random thoughts on things I’m reading right now
- Saying goodbye to comments (but not dialogue)
If you haven’t had a chance to already, I hope you’ll take a few minutes today to check out a few of these articles.