Reading Writers is back with a new episode this week, and new co-host Dave Schroeder hasn’t quit yet (hurray!). Listen in as Dave and Aaron, two guys who love reading and work with words, discuss:
- What “diversity” means in reading;
- Aaron’s first book of theology;
- How reading helps us to understand other experiences;
- What was on our reading piles when we recorded this; and
- Dave considers bringing the umlaut back after we discuss how to pronounce his last name.
Subscribe using the following options:
Sharing is caring!
Please consider leaving a rating and review on iTunes. This only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show. Finally, if you know someone who would benefit from listening, share it on your favorite social media network.