How do you get book recommendations? Dave and I discuss with softer than normal voices (and different mics than usual) from behind the stage at a church planting conference.
In this episode you’ll here:
- What we like about Goodreads
- Our praise for our co-worker, Whit, for his excellent taste in books
- Why word of mouth still really matters
Among the many books we discuss:
- Hearding Tigers by Todd Henry
- Endurance: A Year in Space, A Lifetime of Discovery by Scott Kelly
- The Power of the Glory by Graham Greene
- Talent is Overrated by Geoff Colvin
- John G. Paton by Paul Schlehlein
Subscribe using the following options:
Sharing is caring!
Please consider leaving a rating and review on iTunes. This only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show. Finally, if you know someone who would benefit from listening, share it on your favorite social media network.