What happens when you put Barnabas Piper, Dave, and me in a podcast studio? You get something incredibly special. Or bizarre.
Either way, you’re going to have a blast listening to this episode of Reading Writers where we:
- Revisit the Audiobooks debate (and remind Brian he’s wrong)
- Talk about what we’d write if we wrote fiction
- Authors as book-mills
- The secret of compelling fiction
- When a series goes on way too long
We’re also playing by Happy Rant rules. What does that mean? You’ll have to listen to find out.
Among the many books discussed in this episode:
- Two Kinds of Truth by Michael Connelly
- The Atticus Kodiak series by Greg Rucka
- The Jason Bourne series by Robert Ludlum (and others)
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L’Engle
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Superheroes Can’t Save You by Todd Miles
- The Long War by Terry Pratchett and Stephen Baxter
- Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
Subscribe using the following options:
Sharing is caring!
Please consider leaving a rating and review on iTunes. This only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show. Finally, if you know someone who would benefit from listening, share it on your favorite social media network.