Before Dave joined the show as my super-talented co-host and brought up the quality of the show, I was frequently joined on the show by a number of special guests where we’d talk about books they were writing and what they were reading. Well, today, we’ve got a special bonus episode for you because we’re sharing one of these that’s never been heard before.
Some time ago, Megan Hill and I had a great conversation via Skype to chat about her book, Praying Together. In this episode, you’ll here:
- Why we need another book on prayer
- Why we need to pray corporately, not just personally
- Why it’s hard to write a book about prayer without shaming readers
I hope you dig the conversation!
Among the books discussed in this episode:
- Praying Together by Megan Hill
- Praying Backwards by Bryan Chapell
- Praying with Your Eyes Open by Richard L. Pratt
- Thoughts on Public Prayer by Samuel Miller
- A Praying Life by Paul Miller
- A Call to Prayer by J.C. Ryle
- Praying the Bible by Donald Whitney
- The Peter Diamond series by Peter Lovesy
Subscribe using the following options:
Sharing is caring!
Please consider leaving a rating and review on iTunes. This only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show. Finally, if you know someone who would benefit from listening, share it on your favorite social media network.