A long time ago when Nashville was experiencing something that resembled winter, Dave and I recorded an interview. And it was good. Sadly, it’s one that you will never hear because something terrible happened—we lost one of the audio tracks!
And so, we did it again, about two months later.
Fortunately, our friend Mary Wiley, host of the excellent Questions Kids Ask podcast, was gracious and joined us for “part deux” as Dave likes to call it. We had lots of fun talking about raising readers, reciting kids books while driving, and a whole lot more.
Among the many books discussed in this episode:
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
- The Art of Rest by Adam Mabry
- God’s Greater Glory by Bruce Ware
- Philco by Ken Mansfield (which officially releases on Tuesday!)
- Slugfest by Reed Tucker
- The Leadership Pipeline by Ram Charan
- The Read-Aloud Family by Sarah MaKenzie
Subscribe using the following options:
Sharing is caring!
Please consider leaving a rating and review on iTunes. This only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show. Finally, if you know someone who would benefit from listening, share it on your favorite social media network.