Late last week, I was able to share the image that every writer loves and seems obligated to share on the social medias. The discreet contract image:
In the latter half of 2018, I was working on a big project that required me to redirect my time away from the blog so that I could knock it out! The project was a lot of fun to write, and is related to the image that is above. In fact, it’s actually going to be released soon.
But I still can’t tell you what it is.
But very soon; probably the beginning of February, realistically. So thanks for being patient there.
What have I got going on?
But there are some other pretty amazing things that are going on right now when it comes to the writing life:
- There is another project related to the big project that I’m working on right now that is scheduled to be released in the fall.
- I’m hard at work on a Bible study session for The Gospel Project for Adults on the book of Obadiah, which will be ready for groups to use at the end of the year.
- I’m also writing a good chunk of 99 videos for another project for The Gospel Project.
- I’m working on proposals for another two new books, one for grown-ups and one for smaller people. We’ll see what happens. Maybe they’ll be picked up. Maybe they won’t. God knows, and I’m okay with that.
- I’m still getting my blogging groove back. I still love doing it, so I’m going to keep doing it as much as I can.
A consistent theme in this writer’s life
There’s a key theme in a lot of what I’ve shared: waiting.
- Waiting to talk about what you want to talk about.
- Waiting for the idea to come together.
- Waiting for responses.
You get the idea. You might think that it’s driving me nuts to have to keep waiting to talk about all the things. And to some degree, yeah, it does. But I can wait for now. Because soon the waiting is going to end on one of these things. Then the another. And another. At least until there’s something else happening that I will get to wait to tell you about.