By now, most of us have probably failed at some New Years resolution. But don’t worry, we’re here to help you recover, and recommit. Listen in as we discuss:
- How do you set reading goals?
- What’s the biggest shot we hear about fiction?
- Are choose-your-own-adventure books the worst things ever written?
- What books have we thrown across the room in frustration?
- Who is the worst person to read an audiobook?
- What is the Shawinigan handshake?
- We introduce a hot new segment.
A few of the books we discuss on this episode:
- The Elements of Style by Strunk and White
- Wait Till Next Year by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- Unnatural Death by Dorothy L. Sayers
- The Mind of the Maker by Dorothy L. Sayers
Giveaway: Courtesy of B&H, we’ve got 10 copies of Afraid of All The Things to share with you all. Here’s how you get one: Tweet your reading goals with us and a couple of highlights from the list to us at @malContentsPod.
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts. This only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show.
- If you know someone who would benefit from listening, share the show on your favorite social media network.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @malContentsPod
- We use affiliate links from Amazon to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the podcast. Be sure to purchase a book or ten that we talk about on every episode.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.