It’s -100000º in Minneapolis, Aaron and Barnabas may or may not have had at least one flight canceled already, and fear having it happen again. So what do you read when you’re stranded in the airport? Aaron, Barnabas, and guest malcontent Jeff Medders discuss on today’s bonus episode of the podcast.
Listen in as we discuss:
- Whether time or calories count in airports
- What we do in airports when flights are cancelled or delayed
- The best and worst kinds of books to read in an airport
- A great moment in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
- Whether James Patterson, David Baldacci, and all these other guys who churn out books every 30 seconds are actually the same guy
- What’s the difference between a comic book and a graphic novel
Books to look for in the airport:
- Still Foolin’ Em by Billy Crystal
- The Voyage of the Dawntreader by C.S. Lewis
- Seinfeldia by Jennifer Keishin Armstrong
- The Ultimates by Mark Millar and Bryan Hitch
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts. This only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show.
- If you know someone who would benefit from listening, share the show on your favorite social media network.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @malContentsPod
- We use affiliate links from Amazon to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the podcast. Be sure to purchase a book or ten that we talk about on every episode.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.