Imagine being out for dinner with three authors—any three. Who would they be, and what would you ask them? We’re asking ourselves some very random questions today as we present a new edition of Barnabas, Aaron and Dave Answer Goodreads Questions. Listen as we answer:
- If you could have dinner with any three authors, living or dead, who would they be?
- If you could only ask one question to one of your dinner guests, what would it be?
- What’s the one book in your library that you would never let someone borrow?
- Which books do you enjoy reading aloud?
- What was the last book that made you laugh out loud?
A few of the books we mentioned on this episode:
- Gilead by Marilynne Robinson
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
- Basketball (and Other Things) by Shea Serrano
- A Man Called Ove and Beartown: A Novel by Fredrik Backman
- Adventures in Darkness by Tom Sullivan
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts. This only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show.
- If you know someone who would benefit from listening, share the show on your favorite social media network.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @malContentsPod
- We use affiliate links from Amazon to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the podcast. Be sure to purchase a book or ten that we talk about on every episode.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.