Imagine being out for dinner with three authors—any three. Who would they be, and what would you ask them? We’re asking ourselves some very random questions today as we present a new edition of Barnabas, Aaron and Dave Answer Goodreads Questions. Listen as we answer:
- If you could have dinner with any three authors, living or dead, who would they be?
- If you could only ask one question to one of your dinner guests, what would it be?
- What’s the one book in your library that you would never let someone borrow?
- Which books do you enjoy reading aloud?
- What was the last book that made you laugh out loud?
A few of the books we mentioned on this episode:
- Gilead by Marilynne Robinson
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
- Basketball (and Other Things) by Shea Serrano
- A Man Called Ove and Beartown: A Novel by Fredrik Backman
- Adventures in Darkness by Tom Sullivan