In a special bonus episode, we’re answering a big question that we’ve kind of talked about in the past, but we really felt like it would be good to hit directly: What factors determine whether we buy or borrow a book?
- What prompts us to buy a book brand-new in a brick-and-mortar bookstore—and are we part of the problem with them going under?
- What books we’ll borrow from the library
- How the library is really useful for audiobook consumption
- Why we don’t like borrowing books from people (or loaning them for that matter)
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts. This only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show.
- If you know someone who would benefit from listening, share the show on your favorite social media network.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @malContentsPod
- We use affiliate links from Amazon to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the podcast. Be sure to purchase a book or ten that we talk about on every episode.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.