Not every conversation makes sense, but sometimes they really make no sense. Such is the case in this episode recorded in Birmingham a couple weeks back, where our nadir was reached after a hard day of standing in a conference hall. Listen in as we discuss:
- Dave’s poor defense of Dave Matthews Band
- Music we’d never let our kids listen to
- Cat poetry after an impromptu on-air reading
- Dave’s experiences at a recent book convention
- The pros and cons of getting recommendations from Amazon vs a human being
A few of the books we mentioned on this episode:
- Sulwe by Lupita Nyong’o
- The Millenium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson
- The Genius Files by Dan Gutman
- Dodger by Terry Pratchett
- The Mark of the Christian by Francis Schaeffer
- I Could Pee On This (And Other Poems by Cats) by Francesco Marciuliano
Just for fun: Here’s the Trekkers Sketch from SNL Dave referenced.
And the book we gifted Dave on this episode:
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts. This only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show.
- If you know someone who would benefit from listening, share the show on your favorite social media network.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @malContentsPod
- We use affiliate links from Amazon to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the podcast. Be sure to purchase a book or ten that we talk about on every episode.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.