We’re back in the sauna/podcast studio for another round of Q&A thanks to our friend Andy Whisenant and the fine folks at Goodreads. Listen in as we dig into the following questions:
- Who are our favorite sidekicks—and do Ron and Hermoine qualify?
- If we were starting book clubs, what is the first book we would introduce to our audiences?
- What do our favorite books have in common?
- Which books do we have on our shelves that we really feel like we should have read, but haven’t?
- How would we describe the books we’re reading in three words?
A few of the books we mention on this episode:
- The High Divide by Lin Enger
- Undiscovered Country by Lin Enger
- Us Against You by Fredrik Backman
- The Space Trilogy by C.S. Lewis
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- The Civil War by Shelby Foote
- Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
- The Selected Poems of Wendell Berry (I think you know who it’s by)
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0 by Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.