We finally got the three of us back in the studio, which can only mean one thing: more censorship than I would have thought possible! Listen in as we discus:
- How Barnabas is settling into his new role at Immanuel
- Who we were in middle school (and which kid in The Sandlot were we)
- If Malcolm Gladwell is insufferable (or if it’s just his fans)
- If Barnabas should read Talking to Strangers
- Titles for a future Gladwell book
- Our decision to read a book by a certain controversial figure
- Who pulls off a more convincing “How dare you!”
- Three books Barnabas tried to read but really hated
Plus, Barnabas offers an apology (kind of).
A few of the books we mention on this episode
- Malcolm Gladwell’s books:
- This Tender Land by William Kent Krueger
- Batman Vol. 10: Knightmares by Tom King
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
This week’s bonus content:
Dueling “How Dare Yous” (on Facebook) and The Snipping Point:
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.