Dave is off doing something (no one is really sure where he goes), but
replace him talk different kinds of humor, teaching international students, and a book she read the day before recording this episode. Listen in as we discuss:
- Male vs female humor
- How Jen’s passion for dentistry led her to be a writer
- Which Leif Enger book you should read first
- How we best use our reading time
- How reading plays a part in teaching international students
- A new definition of procrastination
- Jen’s initial thoughts on Beartown
A few of the books referenced this week:
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- The Complete Short Stories by Flannery O’Connor
- Beartown by Fredrik Backman
- Commonwealth by Anne Patchett
And, as always, be sure to grab a few bags of the Table of (mal)Contents blend by our friends at Lagares Coffee Roasters.
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.