After a lengthy (?) sabbatical, Barnabas is back with us in the studio to gift you a very special and highly censored discussion of:
- Where Barnabas has been all this time
- People using nouns as verbs, and why it should never, ever happen again
- Terrible ideas for the title of Barnabas’s next book
- Father wounds and our attempt to read a book by a certain ex-megachurch pastor
- Why parents should post review books on behalf of their children on Amazon (like this one and this one)
All this and Dave tries to make Aaron feel bad about not coming to the Lonesome Dove reading group.
A few of the books mentioned in this episode:
- Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry
- The Gabriel Allon series by Daniel Silva
- The Pendragon Cycle by Stephen R. Lawhead
- The Walt Longmire series by Craig Johnson
- Commonwealth by Anne Patchett
As always, be sure to grab a few bags of the Table of (mal)Contents blend by our friends at Lagares Coffee Roasters. Also, don’t forget to grab a copy of Aaron’s ebook from The Gospel Project, Jesus Saves Christmas, here.
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.