It’s time for our last new episode until 2020, and it’s time for the three of us to have “the talk.”
What kind of talk are we talking about?
You’ll have to listen to find out.
But in addition to that, a few other important things happen on the show:
- We play another round of our favorite game, “Leadership Book or Captain Picard”
- We discuss if we’ve embraced the “no hugging, no learning” rule (or if we’re okay with side hugging)
- We talk about why Chevy Chase is terrible
And what’s the deal with the doll Barnabas is holding?
Because we didn’t really talk about any books on this episode, we’d encourage you to check out any (or all) of the following written by us (and leave a 5-star review on each one!):
Finally, be sure to grab a few bags of the Table of (mal)Contents blend by our friends at Lagares Coffee Roasters.
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.