Nancy Guthrie, who is already in the running for best guest ever after last episode, returns for another round of talking books, banter, and throwing shade at Dave (well, actually at me, but I like to pretend it was directed at Dave). Listen in as we talk:
- Why it’s taken us so long to have her on the show
- Why we like having guests in-studio instead of joining via teleconference
- If/when one of us will be invited onto Nancy’s podcast, Help Me Teach the Bible
- The story behind Nancy’s upcoming book, Saints and Scoundrels in the Story of Jesus
- Why women need to be deeply engaged in Bible study
- Who or what Nancy nominates for this week’s Jack Reacher Sucker Punch of the Week
This episode is sponsored by our friends at Useful Group. Whether you’re looking for a new website, or need help developing your marketing strategy, they want to be useful to you. Learn more at usefulgroup.com.
A few of the books we mentioned on this episode:
- Mortification of Sin by John Owen
- The Reformed Pastor by Richard Baxter
- Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger
- The First Fowler by S. D. Smith
- The Six by K. B. Hoyle
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.