What’s my problem with the weird books that tell men how to be men? Bill Delvaux joins Dave and me in the studio to talk books for men, faith, and gender stereotypes (a little). Listen in as we discuss:
- What I (Aaron) really thinks ofWild at Heart
- How guys use busyness as a way to avoid having to deal with personal issues
- The problem with most books directed toward men
- Our fascination with Jeff Goldblum and Nicholas Cage
- How mythical stories can help us better understand our wiring as men
This episode is sponsored by our friends at Useful Group. Whether you’re looking for a new website, or need help developing your marketing strategy, they want to be useful to you. Learn more at usefulgroup.com.
A few of the books we mentioned on this episode:
- Heroic by Bill Delvaux
- Lilith, Phantastes, and The Golden Key by George MacDonald
- The Three Body Problem by Cixin Liu
- Recovering From Biblical Manhood and Womanhood by Aimee Byrd
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.