So, we had a plan for this episode. (Maybe.) And it was a good plan, too. (Also maybe.) But then one of our co-hosts was called away unexpectedly and couldn’t join us when we hit record. So, instead, Dave and I talked about a lot of things. Listen in to hear:
- Dave airs his grievance with my editing of last week’s episode
- How to interpret the number of reviews of books for children on Amazon
- Three books I have bought recently
- Audiobooks Dave is trying to listen to
- Flying in a COVID-19 world
- Dave tries to convince me to care about sports
- When I’m going to maybe have finished reading The Three Body Problem and Lonesome Dove
A few of the books mentioned on today’s episode
- A Serpent’s Tooth by Craig Johnson
- The Three Body Problem by Cixin Liu
- Knowing God by J. I. Packer
- The Coddling of the American Mind by Greg Lukianoff and Jonathan Haidt
- Batman: City of Bane Part 2 by Tom King
- Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry
- The Flash by Mark Waid Book 1
- The Winter Army by Maurice Isserman
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter and Instagram at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM us on Twitter or Instagram.