We’ve got a new episode of Table of (mal)Contents this week, and it’s a big one—our 100th episode of the show in its current form!
And what better way for us to celebrate than to have Barnabas Piper rejoin us for our look back on 100 episodes of book recommendations,
Listen in as we discuss:
- Barnabas’s wedding and how his life has improved even during a pandemic
- What books we’ve enjoyed that we were recommended by someone else on the show
- Our favorite conversations and guests
- The Mandela Effect
- Our favorite moments making fun of Dave
And, of course, an audience important question for Dave that will make the title of this episode make so much more sense.
A few of the books mentioned on today’s episode
- Hoping for Happiness by Barnabas Piper
- Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway
- The Parable of the Sowers and The Parable of the Talents by Octavia E. Butler
- Any Other Name by Craig Johnson
- One Second After by William Forstchen
- Recursion by Blake Crouch
- The Son by Philipp Meyer
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter and Instagram at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM us on Twitter or Instagram.