We’re back once again with our latest episode of Table of (mal)Contents! This week, Scarlet, Dave, and I are joined by our friend Jenaye White. Jenaye works as part of B&H Publishing Group’s marketing team, where Dave previously worked as well. Now, Dave is sure that he had a plan that would involve talking about the Enneagram as much as possible as we recorded this episode on my birthday. But he failed because I was ready for it. Instead, listen in as we discuss:
- How book publicity has changed in 2020
- What new insights have been discovered in the ancient (that is, the product of the 1980s) art of the enneagram (because of course I’m going to tease about it)
- Where the influencers for books are on social media (and where do we fall on the spectrum)
- What being behind on a reading challenge means for Dave vs Aaron
And check out the cover of American Gospel, the upcoming novel by Lin Enger (and don’t forget to pre-order your copy!):
A few of the books mentioned on today’s episode
- American Gospel by Lin Enger (available now for pre-order!)
- Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway
- Jesus Over Everything by Lisa Whittle
- Batman: Knightfall by Doug Moench, Chuck Dixon, et al.
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter and Instagram at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM us on Twitter or Instagram.