We’re back with a new episode, recorded on a life-changing date for most of the modern world. But that doesn’t stop us from getting downright silly at times as we talk about books, history, and pet clothing. Listen in to hear:
- Where we were on 9/11
- Whether or not we have (or should) read books about the event
- Why it’s probably not a good idea to be writing books about our current circumstances just yet
- How we choose what we re-read (if at all)
- Dave & Scarlet on dressing pets
- Recommendations for read-aloud books
All this and a progress report on Lonesome Dove!
A few of the books mentioned on today’s episode
- The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien
- The Day the World Came to Town by Jim DeFede
- The Only Plane in the Sky by Garrett M. Graff
- Redwall by Brian Jacques
- Ralph S. Mouse by Beverly Cleary
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
And, of course, Scarlet’s bunny leash. 🙂
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter and Instagram at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM us on Twitter or Instagram.