It’s been a week. Read into that whatever you wish, and you’re probably going to be correct. We could all use a little bit of happiness (I know I could), so this week, Scarlet, Dave, and I are joined once again by our good friend Barnabas Piper, to celebrate the official release of his brand-new book, Hoping for Happiness, available now wherever books are sold. Listen in as we discuss:
- Barnabas’ release day announcement
- Where my copy of Barnabas’ book is (and why they all got sent to Scarlet)
- Canned interview questions
- Dave repeatedly violating the Nashville Rule*
- Why we feel bad about being happy and enjoying things
- Books that make us happy
- Why I can’t keep it together long enough to complete a sentence
- Why this episode probably should have been called, “Sorry vegans, this one’s not for you.”
And for those who missed it, here’s the way Barnabas announced the book’s release:
Hoping for Happiness by Barnabas Piper is available now, so go get a copy!
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter and Instagram at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM us on Twitter or Instagram.