We’re two days past Halloween, which means two things: higher blood sugar for all, and stores have become winter wonderlands overnight. But we don’t want to be grumpy about it—instead, we’re reclaiming the season, standing in the gap as it were, and choosing to be thankful. About what? Well, a few things as you’ll hear in this episode. Listen in as we discuss:
- Who we’re thankful for that helped us to develop a love of reading
- Aerosmith and the possibility of an asteroid hitting Earth on Wednesday
- Some friends who are going to be joining us on the show in the next few weeks
- Scarlet caring for a doglet
All that and a few other teases in a whopping 28 minute show!
A few of the books we mentioned on this episode
- Wild and Crazy Guys by Nick de Semlyn
- Echo Island by Jared Wilson
- Questioning Evangelism by Randy Newman
- North! Or Be Eaten by Andrew Peterson
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter and Instagram at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM us on Twitter or Instagram.