We love our listeners—you are as much a part of this show as we are, with your questions, feedback, and more than a little shade that gets thrown at us. On today’s episode, we introduce a new way for you to participate in the show with our illiteracy helpline! With the help of Google Voice, we set up a new number for you to call in with your questions, and asked a few of you to test it out. And boy, did you ask some great questions! Listen in as we discuss:
- How Barnabas’ personality lines up with the temperament of a cat
- What book we would wipe out of existence if we could
- Which movie based on a book we think are better than the original book
- How we organize our books
- What books we didn’t expect to like but we wound up really enjoying (or vice versa)
- A challenge for you: help us get to 100 reviews on iTunes
As always, thanks to our sponsors:
- Lagares Roasters has partnered with us to make the Table of (mal)Contents blend. Pick up a bag (or 12) today.
- Gospel-Centered Discipleship, which produces resources to help make, mature, and multiply disciples of Jesus. Check out gcdiscipleship.com/books and enjoy a special discount on all ebooks by using the coupon MALCONTENT at check out.
And if you have a question for the show, call our illiteracy helpline at 615-538-7473 and leave us a message. Your question may be featured on a future episode.
A few of the books that we discussed today (that we wouldn’t wipe out of existence):
- Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- The Cold Dish by Craig Johnson
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts. This only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show.
- If you know someone who would benefit from listening, share the show on your favorite social media network.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @malContentsPod
- We use affiliate links from Amazon to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the podcast. Be sure to purchase a book or ten that we talk about on every episode.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.