Dave and I are back recording in Nashville after our adventures in Minneapolis, and I’ve been a bit concerned about something of late: have we become too sincere? Listen in as we also discuss:
- Why comedy directors do a great job directing dramatic films
- What are a few leadership books we’ve found actually helpful
- Why Dave is cleaning out his office
A few of the books we mentioned on this episode:
- Spiritual Leadership by J. Oswald Sanders
- Made to Stick by Chip and Dan Heath
- Good Strategy Bad Strategy by Richard Rumelt
- Four Disciplines of Execution by McChesney, Covey, & Huling
- Leading Change by John Kotter
- Called to the Ministry by Edmund Clowney
- The First 90 Days by Michael D Watkins
- Essentialism by Greg Mckeown
- Team of Teams by Gen. Stanley McChrystal
- Conversations with Major Dick Winters by Cole C. Kingseed
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- Gibraltar by Roy Adkins and Leslie Adkins
- So, Anyway… by John Cleese
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.