We’re back with a brand-new episode, in which Scarlet takes over as our benevolent dictator (she wanted me to call her our benign dictator, but I can’t do it). Listen in as we discuss:
- The myth of extra time
- Giving books as gifts
- If giving a book as a gift has ever backfired on us
- When and why to quit reading a book
- If we’ve ever quit books that were convicting and/or offensive
- How many Churchill biographies Dave has read
By the way, this week, we changed our category listing for the show. Let us know if you see it change!
A few of the books we mentioned in this episode
- JLA Vol. 4 by Grant Morrison, Mark Waid, and Howard Porter
- Ember’s End by S. D. Smith
- Schulz and Peanuts by David Michaelis
- The Splendid and the Vile by Erik Larson
- Hero of the Empire by Candice Millard
- Churchill: Walking with Destiny by Andrew Roberts
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter and Instagram at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.