One of the things I’m most grateful for about this blog is the opportunity to share great books with you—and this week, I have the privilege of giving away a ridiculous pile of books and resources in partnership with my friends at Crossway, B&H Publishing, P&R Publishing, Logos Bible Software and Moody Publishers!
Here’s what you can win so far:
- Why We Love the Church by Kevin DeYoung and Ted Kluck (added 8/19)
- A Reasonable Response by William Lane Craig (added 8/19)
- Life on Mission by Dustin Willis and Aaron Coe (added 8/19)
- Facing Leviathan by Mark Sayers (added 8/19)
- Taking God at His Word by Kevin DeYoung
- The Stories We Tell by Mike Cosper
- Women of the Word by Jen Wilkin
- Eight Twenty Eight: When Love Didn’t Give Up by Ian and Larissa Murphy
- The HCSB Study Bible
- Recovering Redemption by Matt Chandler
- Beat God to the Punch by Eric Mason
- Grace Works! (And Ways We Think It Doesn’t) by Douglas Bond
- Recovering Eden: The Gospel According to Ecclesiastes by Zack Eswine
- Gospel Treason: Betraying the Gospel with Hidden Idols by Brad Bigney
- The 11-volume 9Marks series for Logos Bible Software, which includes:
- Am I Really a Christian? by Mike McKinley
- Biblical Theology in the Life of the Church by Michael Lawrence
- The Church and the Surprising Offense of God’s Love by Jonathan Leeman
- Church Planting Is for Wimps by Mike McKinley
- Finding Faithful Elders and Deacons by Thabiti M. Anyabwile
- The Gospel and Personal Evangelism by Mark Dever
- It Is Well: Expositions on Substitutionary Atonement by Mark Dever and Michael Lawrence
- What Does God Want of Us Anyway?: A Quick Overview of the Whole Book by Mark Dever
- What Is a Healthy Church Member? by Thabiti M. Anyabwile
- What Is a Healthy Church? by Mark Dever
- What Is the Gospel? by Greg Gilbert
And don’t be surprised if you see a few extra titles added before this giveaway is done.
Enter using the handy-dandy Punchtab tool below (RSS readers, you’ll need to click through to enter).
The contest closes on August 22nd at midnight. Enjoy!