Leadership books are tricky to recommend, largely because there are so many bad books out there. But there are some that are incredibly helpful. Today, Dave and I share a few of the books that we’ve found most helpful.
Among the books highlighted in this episode:
- Herding Tigers by Todd Henry
- Team of Teams by General Stanley McChrystal and Tantum Collins
- The Ideal Team Player by Patrick Lencioni
- Lincoln on Leadership by Donald T. Phillips
- Band of Brothers by Stephen Ambrose
- Leading Change by John Kotter
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- The First 90 Days by Michael D. Watkins
Sharing is caring!
Please consider leaving a rating and review on iTunes. This only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show. Finally, if you know someone who would benefit from listening, share it on your favorite social media network.