Our friend Nick Rynerson joins us as he auditions to take over for our former co-host (but still friend of the podcast), Barnabas. Listen in as we discuss:
- Why Nick’s coworkers have a Wendell Berry jar in the office
- Misunderstood authors (both their work and their lifestyles)
- How Keanu Reeves can be the nicest man in the world and Neil Young is seemingly not, yet both are Canadian
- Why Dave is reading a Tom Clancy novel when we normally make fun of such things
All this and the usual silliness and mockery that goes on between everyone on this show.
This episode is sponsored by our friends at Useful Group. Whether you’re looking for a new website, or need help developing your marketing strategy, they want to be useful to you. Learn more at usefulgroup.com.
A few of the books we mentioned on this episode:
- Rainbow Six by Tom Clancy
- Peace Like a River by Leif Enger
- South of the Border, West of the Sun by Haruki Murakami
- The Emotionally Healthy Leader by Peter Scazzero
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.