With Dave still off doing something, Jennifer Brogdon returns to take his spot and class up this show. Listen in as we discuss:
- How men and women might process the difficult elements of Beartown differently
- Poor choices in cover designs (or when bad covers happen to good books)
- The right speed and cadence for audiobook narration
- Dave’s favorite new author
This week’s indie-bookstore shout-out goes to Lemuria Books in Jackson, MS. If you live near Jackson, or you’re passing through the area, be sure to check it out.
A few of the books referenced this week:
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- Beartown by Fredrik Backman
- David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
- The Silkworm by J.K. Rowling writing as Robert Galbraith
- The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
And, as always, be sure to grab a few bags of the Table of (mal)Contents blend by our friends at Lagares Coffee Roasters.
Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @MalContentsPod
- Be sure to use the Amazon affiliate links above to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the show.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.